Dexter s8.8 ‘Are We There Yet?’
It’s crazy to think that in just 3 more episodes, we’ll be saying good bye to Dexter forever. It’s a sad thought indeed, since I truly think the show only gets better with age. This episode was filled with sexual tension, family hijinx, and Quinn in another myriad of horrible shirts. Take a look below to read the episodes recap.
– leave it to Dexter to think about another woman while investigating the death of someone else
– you could cut the sexual tension between a Hannah and Dexter with a machete
– Dexter could care less who he has to kill, surrogate son or otherwise
– “I forget the impact murder has on real people?” Classic Dex
– I love how easy it is for Dexter to brush off the fact he was poisoned by Hannah.
– Dexter could let you take Harrison any where you want him. As long as HE doesn’t have to watch him
– Joey is almost as good a dad as Dexter
– even more than Deb, Dexter definitely loves Hannah
– the Padawan has become the Jedi with Zach eh?
– this kid just turned into a comic strip character
– nobody “dudes” Dex
– this whole episode is just a really weird comedy routine
– Vogel is the closest thing Dexter has had to a mom, and now Hannah’s meeting her. They also have their weird son Zach
– Hannah needs some Vitamin D(exter)…and she got it.
Next week, things look to continue with the craziness. Especially since someone clearly knows who Dexter is. I have a feeling that it might be Vogel who is killing people the whole time. Which would be quite the major twist. Take a look for the preview of ‘Goodbye Miami’ below.