‘Monkey in a Box’
It’s crazy that we only have one episode left, and I still have no idea what’s going to happen! I do know that I hate that Joey and Deb may get back together. (If she makes it) I also know that fake Ryan Gosling has GOT TO GO. Other than that, I’m not sure how things are going to pan out, but with one episode left, I can’t wait!
– love that Dexter is in his killing outfit during this interrogation
– take Harrison to your place Jamie, then I can continue to be a bad child
– there’s a storm-a-brewing
– All you need is some hookers and blow to get through a tough case
– who keeps an engagement ring at their desk at work?
– if Dexter listened to his conscience/Harry more, his life would be a lot easier sometimes.
– It’s extremely awkward to see Dexter try to publicly speak
– I think dexter should just walk away, he DOES have way too much to lose
– Deb has no idea where Argentina even is
– Dex, please just stop lying about having step children
– Deb and Dex: Death Dealers
– how does a killer not wanna kill?
– I love that Deb calls dexter a “fuck face”
– you’re a US Marshall and you don’t know whose wanted for murder.
Below is a preview of the last episode, and a recap of inside the “Kill Room” of the last 8 seasons.