We kind of have our pwn publishing house here at DFAT so if you creators out there who want to get your work out but don’t know how, hit us up! Anywho, this article is about Valiant and they are putting out a call for creators to submit YOUR work to them for their Virtual Portfolio Review Program! Check out all the meaty details below!
VALIANT ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES VIRTUAL PORTFOLIO REVIEW PROGRAM
These virtual one-on-one sessions will take place with senior editors Heather Antos (QUANTUM & WOODY, X-O MANOWAR) or Lysa Hawkins (RAI, BLOODSHOT) and will run for approximately ten minutes. Please read the below information very carefully for submission details, deadlines, and suggestions.
- Thursday, July 9th from 12pm-2pm EST
- Friday, July 10th from 12pm-2pm EST
How to Submit
- Email your submission to [email protected]
- Subject line: Name, Discipline, Available Date
- Subject line example: Ray Garrison, Cover Artist, July 9th & 10th
- Please note: Submissions should be a single PDF document with an information page in the back that includes your name, a link to your online portfolio, and your contact information.
- For July 9th Session: Wednesday, July 8th at 12pm EST
- For July 10th Session: Thursday, July 9th at 12pm EST
- Those selected will be notified by Wednesday, July 8th, and Thursday, July 9th, no later than 10pm EST.
- Interior artists: Feature action beats and talking heads.
- Letterers: Include a variety of genres and SFX.
- Colorists: Present covers and interiors.
- All submitters: Include no more than 15 pages of materials.
About DMG Entertainment
DMG Entertainment is a global media and entertainment company based in Beverly Hills, CA. Founded in 1994 by Dan Mintz, the company portfolio has grown to include diverse holdings across film, television, comic book publishing, gaming, and location-based entertainment. Operating as both a production and distribution entity, DMG Entertainment is best known for films such as Looper and Iron Man 3 and the #1 box-office release of Bloodshot feature starring Vin Diesel.
About Valiant Entertainment
Valiant Entertainment, a subsidiary of DMG Entertainment, founded by Dan Mintz, is a leading character-based entertainment company that owns and controls the third most extensive library of superheroes behind Marvel and DC. With more than 80 million issues sold and a library of over 2,000 characters, including X-O Manowar, Bloodshot, Harbinger, Shadowman, Archer & Armstrong, and many more, Valiant is one of the most successful publishers in the history of the comic book medium. For more information, visit Valiant on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and ValiantEntertainment.com. For Valiant merchandise and more, visit ValiantStore.com.