A Little Reflection
We’re winding down to the end of the season, and I’m pretty excited to see how this show is going to end. I originally thought that Deb was going to have to kill Dex, but that no longer seems the case. The ending of this episode could possibly hint that Deb and Dex both get murdered by Dexter’s ex, Hannah McKay. We shall see! Check out the recap below to read more about the thoughts on this week’s episode
– I don’t believe that Dexter owes Vogel anything, especially when it comes to some kid psychopath
– how is Deb not comfortable PRETENDING to have a boyfriend? The majority of her relationships are fake any way
– this kid just LOOKS like the kinda guy who kills people
– Dexter has no real passion for anything but killing. That’s his passion
– what kinda desktop background is a crime scene? Zack is definitely killing people
– I wonder if Deb actually knows what an asshole tastes like with her steak comparison
– Deb looks like a full-grown man in that dress. I can’t see her seducing anyone
– just cause Zack wants to protect his mom it doesn’t mean he gets away with killing an innocent woman
– I did NOT see that ending coming. And so the plot get’s thicker….
Here’s a preview of next week’s episode, Dress Code.