When a came touts to be a mix of X-Files and Lost, you have me intrigued. Unforeseen Incidents makes such a claim and from the creepy trailer below, it looks like they may just deliver. I love the comic-style animation and the overall themes presented and can’t wait to get this game on my Mac asap. Check out more information below!
Unforeseen Incidents is a classical style interactive mystery set in a beautifully hand-painted world. When small-town handyman Harper Pendrell meets a dying woman in the street, he unwittingly stumbles into a diabolical conspiracy – a mystery only he can solve. An unknown disease is spreading across the country, and between them a scientist, a reporter and a reclusive artist hold the key to stopping it. A perilous journey awaits, and every step brings Harper closer to a cabal of dangerous fanatics. Before he knows it, he finds himself in a fight for the future of humankind armed only with his trusty multi-tool.
Can Harper find the courage to expose the truth and prevent an epidemic, even if it means succumbing to contagion himself? Join Harper and experience a challenging investigation, smart dialog and a rich cast of characters in this thrilling new adventure game from Backwoods Entertainment and Application Systems Heidelberg.
- Uncover and solve the dark mysteries behind the ongoing catastrophe and try and save the human race!
- Explore plenty of intriguing locations with challenging puzzles
- Listen to an elaborately arranged soundtrack and full English or German voice acting
- Enjoy a classical style mystery adventure game
- Behold beautiful, lovingly hand-painted 2D graphics with over 60 backgrounds
- Meet lots of interesting characters
Customers can buy directly on the Application Systems Store and get a choice of Steam key or simple serial number without DRM. Also available on Steam with Steam Achievements and Trading cards, DRM free on gog.com with Galaxy support, on the HumbleStore, Mac App Store, Microsoft Store, Amazon, itch.io, greenmangaming, GamersGate, and others.