We played the first Super Seducer and were shocked that the video game even got greenlit. That being said, it wasn’t AS horrible as it could have been and in parts it was actually pretty informative. I guess that should come as no surprise then that we’re getting a sequel to the Richard La Ruina-created game with, Super Seducer 2. Read more about it below!
Best-selling author and renowned dating coach Richard La Ruina today announced that his surprise hit dating sim Super Seducer, the humorous full-motion-video (FMV) game where you learn the artistry of attraction, is making a comeback with Super Seducer 2— headed to Steam on September 12, 2018. Bigger, better and more conscientious than its predecessor, Super Seducer 2 re-enters the dating and seduction simulation scene with more meaningful content, adding women’s dating perspectives, improved scenario feedback and more diverse situations!
Learn from the dating masters — Richard La Ruina and Charlotte Jones — on how to become irresistible and make the right flirtatious choices. Follow Super Seducer 2’s invaluable strategies and tips that delve into the psychology of attraction and the many subtle dating secrets that separate the dating pros from everyone else, and you may soon find yourself in the arms of your soulmate!
Super Seducer 2 is a mature, non-nudity FMV game and true-to-life dating simulator that teaches men and women alike how to take their skills (or lack thereof) with a love interest to the next level. Super Seducer 2 features branching dialogue options that allow players to learn and experience proper seduction tactics, ranging from showing genuine interest and self-assurance, to acknowledging personal boundaries. Players that make the wrong moves in their flirtatious conquests face a variety of awkward outcomes that range from simple rejection to a thoroughly deserved slap in the face. From cringeworthy to awe-inducing, Super Seducer 2 is sure to leave a lasting impression and give you the tools needed to find that special someone once thought to be out of your league!
“My team and I are proud of what we accomplished with the original Super Seducer; the game has sold 80,000 units to-date and received 85% positive reviews on Steam. That being said, we knew we could do a lot better. We never intended to offend anyone and took a lot of the feedback to heart, making a more inclusive experience.” said Richard La Ruina, creator of Super Seducer 2.
He continued, “We learned from our shortcomings with Super Seducer. We listened to our audience about what to steer clear from this time around we enforce stricter feedback. We’ve added a diverse cast and a wider variety of dating scenarios — and we also put together hilarious new blunders based on ill-advised dating tactics myself and the team have experienced first-hand. Regardless of your gender or orientation, our goal is to entertain and educate, and hopefully teach players how to make the right moves to advance their love lives!”
Key Features of Super Seducer 2 Include:
- Bigger, Better, Stronger: A production budget ten times greater than the original and 50% more playtime — players can count on realistic encounters, practical settings and much more to love.
- Two Sides of the Coin: Two dating scenarios played completely from a woman’s perspective.
- Dating is Everyone’s Game: A larger, racially and gender diverse cast of characters — bringing the total to a whopping 50 versus the original game’s 15.
- Seeing the Whole Picture: All scenarios feature comprehensive and sensible feedback from both Richard and his knowledgeable female colleague.
- Decide How Your Night Ends: 35 different endings, all based on how players interact with both male and female characters.
- Realism is Key: More in-depth gameplay featuring flashbacks, multiple locations and realistic transitions from scenario to scenario.