If you’re like me, Back to the Future II is one of the greatest movies that you’ve seen in your entire life. It had everything that I loved from the original, but it went to THE FUTURE! The wonderful world of 2015 (you know, two months from now), where you can ride on a hoverboard, drive a flying car, and walk around in a new pair of light up sneakers. Finally, that last part is coming to the future, today!
HolloweenCostumes.com is manufacturing the shoes from BTTF2 and you can preorder them right now. Check out the pictures of the sneakers below as well as their special features!
- Officially Licensed
- Recreates the style seen in Back to the Future II
- Hi-Top style with textured sole for traction
- Fits with an adjustable Velcro strap around ankle and elastic on top of shoe
- Shoes light up just like in the movie!
- Shoes charge up easily with included USB cable
- Measurements are of the OUTSIDE of the shoe, all sizes listed are in standard US sizes
- Lights light up on one side of the shoe only (on the outside)
- Battery life lasts up to 300 full cycles. Battery is not replaceable.
- Average length of charge is half an hour (time to charge from empty to full battery) Average length of life after charge is four continuous hours.
- Average life of LEDS is 80,000 hour
One lucky guy put up his unboxing of the shoes below!
Make sure to preorder your Back to the Future II Shoes HERE.