Bates Motel Season Finale ‘Midnight’
This was it Towelites, its over. The first season of Bates Motel a wild ride that I didn’t want to get off. I loved how creepy it was and the that the sensuality was always bordering on being “too much.” Freddie Highmore did a wonderful job at Norman Bates, while Vera Farmiga stole every scene as his doting mother, Norma. Below is my final recap for the first season, and I can’t wait to see what they come up for the next one!
– Emma calling Norman a jerkoff, classic
– Norma calling some bald guy a shithead, more classic
– every woman in Norman’s life is a little “too close” to him
– how you going to grab a gun out of a paper bag and look at it as if you didn’t know you had a gun in your hands?
– Norma doesn’t even know the meaning of proper gun control
– that’s some heavy stuff to lay on a kid before a highschool dance
– don’t punch Norman Bates or be blacks out and murders everything you hold dear
– guyliner saves the day
– how is Norman Bates the #1 ladies killer in his postal district
– I like that the music turned very Psycho-esque at the end
– looks like Norman needs a new English teacher