Rats on boats? Dueling rodents on the high seas? Why not? That’s what to expect and so much more with the launch of Sea Rats coming to Kickstarter next week. The 2D hand-drawn game will be hitting all major consoles and you can be one of the first to snag those awesome rewards by learning more and supporting the campaign below!
Hand-drawn ratoidvania hitting Switch, PS4, Xbox One and Steam
- Classic hand-drawn animation like the golden era of Disney and Don Bluth.
- A perfect mix of 2D models crafted on a 3D game environment for a 2.5D side-scrolling platformer experience.
- Explore a huge map with hundreds of rooms, in a non-linear quest, solving puzzles, and fighting enemies in the coast of Ireland in 1777.
- 4 playable characters, jam-packed with weapons and special abilities to upgrade.
- Discover all the secret rooms, special items, and multiple endings.
- Single-player mode: more than 12 hours of gameplay for the main quest
- Local Co-Op Multiplayer mode: up to 4 players.
- Spectacular intros and animations to discover the story behind the characters.