I am amazed at the work that goes into making these classic games for classic systems, like Dragonborne for Gameboy! Take a look at what Spacebot Interactive has done!
Classic adventure RPG Dragonborne for Game Boy Shipping in January 2021
Watford, UK – October 2020– Independent retro-development studio Spacebot Interactive will be shipping Dragonborne on Nintendo Game Boy in January 2021. Pre orders are live for the 2nd run now and will end on 30th November. Dragonborne is a brand new 8-bit adventure RPG featuring a turn based battle system and various mini quests and puzzles that you must complete to progress through the game.
Travel through the region of Argon as Kris in search of your missing father Kurtis, the greatest dragon slayer the region has ever known, as you fight your way through dungeons to save the region before the dragon awakes. Dragonborne contains more than 6 hours of gameplay, dozens of enemies, weapon and armour upgrades, character zapping and ranking systems, collectibles, detailed battle scene graphics, and multiple endings.
Dragonborne is a cartridge available in an original box including a manual and can be acquired at https://www.spacebot-interactive.com for $54.73/£42/€46,46. The game is fully compatible with all Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance
- Brand new adventure RPG for Game Boy
- Travel through the region of Argon as Kris, in search of your missing father Kurtis, the greatest dragon slayer the region has ever known
- Turn based battle system
- Various mini quests and puzzles
- Fight your way to each of the dragon dungeons
- 6-7 hours of gameplay
- Multiple enemies
- Various weapon and armour upgrades
- Character zapping system
- Ranking system dependent on how you finish the game
- Various collectibles
- Detailed battle scene graphics
- Multiple endings