I have been a fan of Four Horsemen Studios for a long, long time now. Their creator-owned line, Mythic Legions, continues to grow and add more and more great new figures to the line up. Today the latest pre-order has launched and it’s a special one highlighting their 20 years in the business. They had been teasing a collaboration with Melita “Miss Monster” Curphy and today we have our first look at some of those new designs! A great BRAND NEW figure and some great swag to celebrate and you can pick up this exclusive bundle today while supplies last! Get your Pursuit of Plastic on now!
FOUR HORSEMEN 20TH ANNIVERSARY BUNDLE!!
Leaping into the fray when it seems as if all hope is lost, a burst of blinding dust and fury announces the unexpected arrival of the towering bipedal war-horse known only as the legendary Equaddron! With speed and grace that seems mismatched to his intimidating mass, Equaddron – armed with his dual four-bladed maces – single-handedly turns the tide of battle in favor of his stunned allies before once again galloping off into the darkness to await another time of desperate need.
The FOUR HORSEMEN EXCLUSIVE 20th ANNIVERSARY BUNDLE is up for pre-order over at Store Horsemen (http://www.StoreHorsemen.com) RIGHT NOW!!
This special Four Horsemen 20th anniversary bundle will only be sold directly and exclusively through Store Horsemen and will include the following items…
– One “Ogre scaled” (roughly 9 inches tall), highly articulated Equaddron the war-horse action figure, which will come in a deluxe collector-friendly book-cover style window box with character-specific packaging, details and accessories. Equaddron in these exclusive colors is a Store Horsemen exclusive, and will only be otherwise available through secondary sellers that purchase the bundle at full price through Store Horsemen.
– One Four Horsemen logo t-shirt designed by Nate “Baena” Baertsch. Choose from sizes small to xxxxl, and from the colors red or light gray. Shirt colors shown are examples only, and the final color may vary slightly.
– One Four Horsemen logo t-shirt designed by Melita “Miss Monster” Curphy. Choose from sizes small to xxxxl, and from the colors blue or dark gray. Shirt colors shown are examples only, and the final color may vary slightly.
– One Four Horsemen logo cloisonne pin designed by Nate “Baena” Baertsch. Pin colors shown are examples only, and the final color may vary slightly.
– One Four Horsemen logo cloisonne pin designed by Melita “Miss Monster” Curphy. Pin colors shown are examples only, and the final color may vary slightly.
ALL of that Four Horsemen goodness for only $100.00!! (plus shipping & handling)
This bundle is available for pre-order NOW will run until Equaddron decides to mysteriously gallop off into the darkness of Mythoss once again.