The Star Warriors got together to talk about the 40th anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back. We had an epic episode and some great discussions so we hope you enjoy! May the Force be with you!
Opening – From the swamps on Dagobah to the ice cream stands of Bespin, THIS IS the Star Warriors Podcast! The Empire Strikes Back is arguably the most popular movie in the Franchise and this year it is celebrating it’s 40th anniversary. Today we are going to talk all about what it means to us and for that as usual we have some of our favorite scruffy looking nerf herders on the air! Joining me today are…
- Who’s on the show today?
- What is your earliest memory of ESB?
- Favorite character arc?
- Yoda and the Jedi through diff eyes. I think we all had the privilege of seeing this movie before the prequels existed. How does knowing the previous events change your perspective now?
- ESB introduced some new scum and villainy to the Universe. Favorite Bounty Hunter from the Executor lineup and why.
- After all these years growing up with these movies. Now we are adults and understand the gray area of decision making… Do you agree with Lando’s choice to betray Han?
- Obi Wan: “That boy is our last hope.” Yoda: “No. There is another.” Leia was who we assumed Yoda was speaking about. Now after all the prequels and sequels, do you think that could be looked at another way?
- Favorite scene/sequence?
- Where does ESB rank in your lineup of SW movies?