tinyBuild has been putting out amazing indie games for years now and their newest entry looks to continue their fantastic trend. Undungeon is an action/RPG where you can control 7 characters. The fast paced action mixed with pixel art is something I can’t wait to get my hands on! Learn more about it as well as check out the trailer below.
Today we’re revealing gameplay of Undungeon — a love child of a small indie team, mixing the most stunning pixel art you’ve seen with fast-paced gameplay and the game world based on the Multiversal principles.
Check out the gameplay trailer below:
- UnDungeon is a beautiful and complex Action/RPG pixelart game with a rich background, immersive story and seven unique characters
- As a player, you act as one of the Heralds, each of whom comes from a particular world destroyed by the Shift. The Herald moves across a procedurally-generated map which is divided into regions relating to the different worlds. He or she visits various locations communicating, fighting, and trading with other inhabitants.
- All combat takes place in real-time. A character uses artifacts and amplifiers that can be combined, enabling the Herald to adapt to all possible threats.
- UnDungeon is created in the isometric perspective: hand-drawn pixelart is combined with a large number of animation frames and extremely high detail.
- PC release is planned for Q4 2020