Who would have thought we’d be living in a world where an R-Rated Deadpool movie would be #1 at the Box Office? Not only that, but it would be the biggest R-Rated film opening of all time? Well, we’ve made it geeks, we’ve finally taken over and it feels better than biting into a chimichanga filled with rainbows.
1. Deadpool $135 million
2. Kung Fu Panda 3 $19.7 million
3. How to Be Single $18.8 million
4. Zoolander 2 $15.7 million
5. The Revenant $6.9 million
6. Hail, Caesar! $6.6 million
7. Star Wars: The Force Awakens $6.2 million
8. The Choice $5.3 million
9. Ride Along 2 $4.1 million
10. The Boy $2.9 million
Next weekend, I have no doubt that Deadpool will be #1 again. Word of mouth is only going to make this film grow in numbers and it’s great to see this happening. Just how much will this film make? Find out on the next edition of Weekend Roundup.